FBI: Paris Sex Tape FBI: Paris Sex Tape

Hmm

Nicely animated as usual but the plot was a little cheesy. Liked the idea and the joke you wanted us to laugh at but presentation was a bit too repetitive.

Pentagon n' Oval Pentagon n' Oval

Really

As the concept in fact it is MUCH MUCH better than many crap we see on the frontpage. Many does give harsh criticism about what you are doing here but I think it's pretty revolutionary. Not that I dont appreciate a good animation but the funtionalism you are using here is really well made. Besides, for those who think this work is crap, watch the nintendo parody thing. PLEASE tell me homany times you've seen the same old crap by different artists. This is something new. Maybe not well drawn or animated but still something original. Thats what's important here. At least for these series. The humor is really good too...

Frost'D Frost'D

Get the f* outta way kid

Perfect! His death (almost) couldnt have been more disturbing than this! (In a good way though)

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Amazing

It's been such a long time that I ACTUALLY watched a FUNNY and good animated flash animation here. Great job 10 on 10 from me! I LOVED the cover by the way. Mignola style forever!

late night shopping late night shopping

This cannot get better

I cannot think of anythingelse but kenya now and I still need to draw this fucking fa├žade!

On The Moon (episode 3) On The Moon (episode 3)

wow

unbelievably I've actually learned something today! Carapace! You rule! :D

Snowy I: The Beginning Snowy I: The Beginning

Well..

I think your movie was great if we don't think about some silly animation problems. I think you made the animations in a short period of timecuz they are not much well animated. However, some of the jokes were awsome. I loved the part when it says 3 months later. The monster was SOOOO funny. I really laughed when I saw that stupid wall-like creep!

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

Impressed

I'm a big fan of Warhammer 40 K. But I am not interested in space mar and eldars. However I loved it! The animation, some details, camera style, it was fabulously cinematic. Can you do me a favor and try some other races such as Tau or Necro ? Because space marines and eldars started to became so simple to me. There are huge amounts of stuff about Space Mar. and Eldars. So try different races. By the way thank you for all this work. I incredibly enjoyed every second of it...

Wacky Lesbian Hour: Ep 1 Wacky Lesbian Hour: Ep 1

It was a:

piece of crap! Sorry man but the sense of humour is really horrible. It wasn't even funny. I didn't even smile while watching it. You just hated the lesbian char and then killed it. So? Whats the point? You had a good topic but you just ruined it. Maybe the next episode will be much better (hopefully). Just try creative jokes. At least try it... However the graphics were pretty good.

Keith2002 responds:

If I hated the lesbian character so much, then why did I marry her?

Ordinary Conversation Ordinary Conversation

I loved all your animations!!

Your drawing and flash style is amazing. I simply loved it!! All the conveersations especially this one was very very funny even I'm from a different country which creates differences in sense of humor, I laughed at some parts.